Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble, Gobble

When I think about the past year I realize that the more things change, the more some things stay the same. Like the things I am most thankful...

The kids grow and change day by day. My love, pride, and admiration grows greater for them by the minute. But like always, I am ever so thankful for the time we have together.

Bran never ceases to amaze me. He gives me excitement and solidity at the same time. I fall more in love with him each day. But like always, I am thankful he is my husband.

I am thankful for my friends, having a warm home, full bellies, and a full fridge. I am thankful for the good times and the bad because I am thankful I've been given the opportunity to experience them. And I am thankful for today because it holds the promise of tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate and for those of you who don't, I wish you and yours plenty on this day to be thankful for.

No comments: