I found this at One Scheme of Happiness and just had to do it. If you post yours drop me a note so I can read it. :-)
1. Can you cook? Yes, but I don't really like to. What? Just about anything. My favorite dish is a penne and sausage dish with a cream/tomato sauce. Yum.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a mom. I'm totally living my dream and loving every minute of it.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wanted to learn to knit. I had a really hard time with it when I was younger but I finally got it when I was in my late teens.
4. Favorite place? Home.
5. Favorite vegetable? Broccoli.
6. What was the last book you read? Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair
7. What zodiac sign are you? Aries.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? My ears are pierced. 6 in my left ear and 5 in my right. I only wear 2 in each ear these days.
9. Worst Habit? Swearing like a trucker.
10. Do we know each other in real life? Nope.
11. What is your favorite sport? Football.
12. Is a glass of water half-full or half empty? Half-full for sure.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me (after we called for help, of course)? Knit, of course!
14. Would you share an embarrassing moment with me? Sure. Here??? Hmm...when I was in my teens I went to a water park with one of the families I babysat for. I went down a really high, really fast slide and was pushed way under the deep water at the end of the slide. I don't swim and was scared so jumped up as fast as I could. The combination of fast and jumping unhooked the top of my suit and when I popped up out of the pool I also popped out of my suit. I was really glad I didn't know more than several people there that day.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I'm almost 37 and I'm still afraid of the dark.
16. Do you have any pets? 3 dogs and 1 cat.
17. Can you read a book upside down? Hmmm...let's see...why yes, I can!
18. What time is it where you are now? 7:22pm
19. Who was the scariest fairy-tale/children movie hero ever for you? Puff the magic Dragon.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have? Blue.
23. Ever been arrested? Nope.
24. A cop or a robber? Cop.
25. If you won 10,000 pounds/dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay bills. After I bought a little yarn.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Original Bubble Yum
27. Favourite fastfood restaurant? Arby's
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Knit.
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Rudeness.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Mom.
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Yup! :-)
- ▼ 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (103)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ► 2006 (124)