Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Not So Famous Famous Hat




I told you I had been busy knitting. I designed this hat based on a commercial pattern I saw kicking around on some pretty cool heads. This one is knit in worsted weight and is quite cool, in my opinion. The pattern can be purchased over there in the right hand side bar or you can get a smokin' hot kit from Sue. I did this as a mystery knit with a group on Ravelry. Check it out. There are some amazing color combos and awesome knitting to see!

And Leslie dear, I promise to get you that note I owe you. :-)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute :)

Anonymous said...

That is one of the coolest hats I've seen in a while!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Very cute !!!

Maureen said...

Love, love, love this hat! What great colors you chose too!

Anonymous said...

That one is loud enough it will be discussing it's self in any conversation. I bet it is a big hit with the kids too. The louder, the better for them. Very cool. :)

Unknown said...

WoW! Love it and I am not a hat lover.