Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?

Blue, pink, and black.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?

Knitting.

3. What products do you really covet?

Lightweight Socks That Rock, 50 Baby Bootees to Knit, and Glitterbug.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?

Spending time with my kids and hubby. :-)

5. Is there anything you collect?

Yarn, patterns, and needles.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?

Aries. Yup, I'm a Ram.

7.What are your favorite……

scents/smells?…Anything fruity. Floral scents tend to give me a headache but I love tree scents.

types of music and/or bands?…I love country music.

authors?…Stephen King and Dean Koontz

animals?…dogs, cats, and any animal that produces fiber that can be spun into yarn.

places to shop?…my LYS and etsy.

season?…winter

yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?…I love the new Sol Joy sock yarn that is coming out from Catalina Yarns as well as their chunky Alpaca yarns. I also love tightly spun fingering weight sock yarns, any soft natural fiber, and Addi Turbo needles.

candies or goodies? Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate. Yum.

8. Do you have any wish lists?

Nothing on paper.

9. Are you allergic to anything?

Smoke, cats, and dogs.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?

We have a beautiful 2 year old little Shih Tzu girl named Dixie and a black and white 2 year old kitty boy named Mickey.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.

I love all tea with the exception of green. I've also recently become addicted to vanilla chai. :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive