Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Word From My Sponsor

Conversations with Mr. Kerry Knits:



Me: What is your favourite thing about my knitting?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Custom fit socks.


Me: What is your least favourite thing about my knitting?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Too much yarn.


Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as good?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Everything.


Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Yes.


Me: Do you have any hobbies?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Cars.


Me: Do you have a stash of any kind?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Car parts.


Me: Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.


Me: Do you know my favourite kind of yarn?

Mr. Kerry Knits: Sock yarn.


Me: Can you name another knit blog?

Mr. Kerry Knits: QueerJoe.


Me: Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.



Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?

Mr. Kerry Knits: I don't even know what it is.


Me: Do you read my blog?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.



Me: Have you ever left a comment?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.



Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.


Me: Anything you'd like to add?

Mr. Kerry Knits: No.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That man knows all the right answers! Kerry, you obviously have submerged his head in wool a number of times to train him so well.

Oh dear, that sounds like I said Brandon is a fuzzy minded wool lover - nothing is farther from the truth and we all know it. But I'm laughing so hard from your "interview" I couldn't help myself.

Unknown said...

Talk about a fantastic husband!! I love the interview- made my morning. Thanks for the laugh!

Maureen said...

Fun! Lots of insight!~

Anonymous said...

I don't bother to ask my other half because it matters not. I was a knitter before he knew me, so I remain a knitter. Besides, he could never complain my hobby was expensive compared to his. Any idea what a horse hobby costs??? hahahaha :)

adrienne said...

i love his answer to the cleaner house question. that is too funny. i think my hubby would have answered "yes"!