Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas MeMe

I snagged this from Got Gauge. Thanks for the fun Phyl!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Well, I love gift bags because they're quick and easy and I suck at wrapping but for the kids I always use wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial?

Unfortunately, artificial. I have pretty bad allergies so real trees are tough. I used to be able to tolerate them for a week or so but since we've added the cat and the lab to the family they are totally out of the question.

3. When do you put up the tree?

Always after Thanksgiving. Sometimes not until a week before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down?

The day after Christmas. We have a small house.

5. Do you like eggnog?

No. But I do like McDonald's new Egg Nog milkshake. Yum.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

My 4 Wheeler.

7. Hardest person to buy for?

Daddy.

8. Easiest person to buy for?

Dailaesse. She loves everything.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

We do.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Always mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

A toilet paper holder from my MIL. Yeah.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

The Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

A day or 2 before Christmas. Doesn't everyone?

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

Nope. Too afraid I'd get caught.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Reeses Peanut Butter Trees!!!

16. Lights on the tree?

Small white twinkle lights and big primary colored solids.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

Merry Christmas from the Family

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

We used to travel to my MIL but then she gave me a toilet paper holder. hehe

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?

Nope. I figure I've made it this long without being able to so what's the point in doing it now.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Usually our angel but sometimes the star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Christmas Eve with my parents and Christmas morning at home.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

Crowded stores!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

I love all blue lights, just not in my house or yard. LOL

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

Some sort of beef or ham. This year we'll be dining on a prime rib roast.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?

Peace on Earth, good health and happiness for my family and friends, and yarn.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this?

If you post this to your blog leave me a comment with a link!

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?

I have no idea. Really.

28. Favorite thing about Christmas?

Seeing the kids light up. Their faces. Not cigarettes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with #28. With no kids in the house I just don't enjoy Xmas as I once did. :)

Blog Archive