Sunday, January 04, 2009

Dead or Alive


Since I'm waiting for the yarn for the sweater to arrive before I can finish it I thought it only fair for me to be able to cast on a new project. This is the Fish Hat (Dead or Alive) from Knitty and it's so cute! I'm knitting this one in some old Patons Astra that was WAY back in the yarn closet. I don't really care for knitting with it but I wanted something that would be machine wash and dry as it's going to a home that might not want to fiddle with anything but. Plus it's for a toddler and I know it will be outgrown quickly and the original pattern looks large on most of the adult heads I've seen it on. I'm hoping to finish this up soon. Although I cast on a new pair of Fetching today. Now the fish is on the back burner. HA!

No comments:

Blog Archive