Thursday, March 20, 2014

Embarrassed

I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted on my blog. I'm totally and completely embarrassed. I have so much to tell and I constantly think of posting but the days turn into nights and well...

Latest and most exciting news???


Dailaesse not only got a new bike (his name is Snaily because he has snails on him. And salt shakers. We found this to be hilarious. And sad. At the same time.) but she learned how to ride this new bike last night! We're all very much looking forward to our first family ride this weekend. 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'll be darned - do still remember how to get to your blog! She sure has gotten big, when I met Miss D she was barely more than a toddler and now look at her!

I can't wait to see more photos and notes from your new life.

Hugs & Kisses from my new apartment, less than 10 miles from WEBS but I need to knit down stash before I am allowed there :)

Unknown said...

I think it's been a bit more than a year since your last post. And my goodness, how Dailaesse has grown!!!

I hope you are all doing well. Nice to see you are still "out there" and about. LOL

Blog Archive