Saturday, April 22, 2006

Secret Pal 8

I totally forgot to tell you all that sign ups have started for Secret Pal 8. If you're interested in signing up just click here and send in your application before April 30th. I've been so busy that I just wasn't able to get our own little mini swap organized and I am so sorry. I promise I will eventually. I'll send out an email as soon as I get my act together and see who's still interested. Secret Pal 8 should be loads of fun though and I strongly encourage you to jump in and have fun if you're the least bit interested. We've got lots more hostesses this time around which is just awesome. It's so nice to see so many people willing to help out with something that is so much fun!

Oh, and before I forget again, my pal Shannon sent me a birthday present. I can't even begin to thank her enough. She remembered my birthday even after SP7 ended. She is truly amazing and I am so lucky to have met her. Shannon sent me a gift certificate to iTunes. How awesome is that??? Shannon you totally rock! Thank you so much! You really have gone above and beyond.

In other Secret Pal news, I have to tell you that I had the wonderful privilege of getting to know Susie. She is Kate's mom and she is one amazing lady. Stop by her blog to say hello and also check out her gorgeous hand spun yarns at her store. I was so impressed with the yarn I purchased from her. It was so bright and cheerful. Amazing to see hand spun fingering weight yarn that is so evenly spun. Thank you Susie for allowing me the chance to spoil your wonderful daughter. You've done such a wonderful job raising her! I can only pray that I can do as wonderful a job as you have with my own babies. :-)

Tomorrow...lots of sock progress pictures. I know. Amazing right? An actual knitting progress post to come.

No comments:

Blog Archive