Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Belated Wishes

To everyone who is a mom and has a mom, I hope you all had the best Mother's Day ever!

I hung with the kids for the better part of the day. I taught a clog class at the LYS for a couple hours then we had a great cookout with my parents. After the kids went to bed for the night I rolled around with my present that arrived the day before from The Loopy Ewe.
Duet Sock Yarn (original weight) Midnight Cricket and Camibella, Perchance to Knit Pamper Me Sock Yarn in Glory of the Snow, Schaefer Anne in Innocent, and Hand Maiden Casbah in Victoria.

ShiBui Sock in Sky, Creatively Dyed Luxury in New England Fall, Chameleon Colorworks Bambino in Cobalt, and Loopy Legends in Ronni's Jewel Box.

And Leslie, I certainly hope I get designer credit for the sock pattern. I believe I will but I didn't even think to ask. I'm off to email them now. :-)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

What lovely yarn!! The sock pattern you designed is fun! Looks great in that color too!

Sereknitty said...

Oh, I'm loving that coppery one in the middle at the bottom!

dominiqueknitting said...

can't wait to see what you are going to knit from all these yummy yarns !

Anonymous said...

Oooohh!! How lovely. Do I see more designs coming in the months ahead? Especially since you have all this wonderful yarn to work with. LOL

:)