Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trinity Sunrise

Here's my new baby...

The hubby isn't new, just the bag. And of course, he's holding the bag before felting.

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of this pattern. It's all written up and ready for sale. I hope. Sue has graciously agreed to put together kits for the bag. If you'd like one, you can contact her at Adirondack Yarns. She has some gorgeous colors to choose from.

EDIT: For some reason the PayPal link isn't working. If you'd like the pattern only just drop me an email and I'll send a PayPal invoice. Thanks a bunch!

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Great looking bag! :)

Shelby said...

So Beautiful!

Melissa said...

The bag is just wonderful! I'm also very proud to see you ventured off from your "blue" mood for this. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice bag lady! Congratulations in the designing of it. I hope it is a great success for you. :)