Monday, May 12, 2008

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Ok folks, the bag isn't the only thing I've designed recently.



Introducing...



Well, I don't quite know what her name is yet. I designed her for SWTC and am mailing her off today. I'm having a hard time letting go but I think she's going to make lots of sock knitters happy.

And here she is ready for her closeup:


She's worked in SWTC Jezebel and her proud mama thinks she's just beautiful. Keep an eye out for the pattern which will be coming soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo ... I like that! Loads of texture, and the color is great!

Leslie said...

so will you get designer credit on the sock??

Looks nice too :)

Kate said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog.
I haven't heard any complains about wearing the white socks, whitch has become red and black. So I guess they are ok to wear.
I have been admiring all your yarns, there are a lot of beauties there, and such great colours.
The latest sock looks really amazing.

http://soelvi.net

Melissa said...

Nice design! Only if I could knit with Tofutsies! :) But, I guess I could substitute another yarn and get a Rockn' Kerry Sock!

Anonymous said...

Great socks Kerry! Great design too. I hope they are flying off the shelves.