Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

I've gone and fallen off the posting wagon. I was doing so well at the beginning of the year and I felt so great posting every day. Then I fell. Hard. But here I am, ready to show you some awesome yarns I've added to the stash that I'll never live long enough to knit.
First up, some Loopy Love...


On the top row (left to right) is Paca Peds Heels and Toes from The Alpaca Yarn Company in Carribean Chocolate, Eidos from The Sanguine Gryphon in Critias, and Spindle City Yarns in Blue Lagoon. Then on the bottom we have All Things Heather in Maraschino, Periwinkle, and Raspberry, and then 4 incredibly gorgeous hanks of Luxury Creatively Dyed Yarn in the Saranac Lake colorway. When they say this is luxury, they really mean luxury. To. Dye. For.

Then there is this pretty STR Lightweight in Grinchy and 2 skeins of the new Grumperina colorway from Lorna's Laces in Shepherd Sock.


So my birthday didn't end up being so bad after all. :-)

Up next, my very own bag design that I'm head over heels in love with. I think I'm actually going to try posting it as a for sale download on Ravelry. Just need to finish typing up the pattern first.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to see you picked up the Saranac Lake colorway! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Jenn said...

Beautiful looking yarn.. hey just think if you ever get mad at hubby you have a lovely soft yarn pile to go and sleep with. hehe