Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here's the mail...

it never fails...it makes me wanna wag my tail...when it comes I wanna wail...MAIL!!!!!

I got my latest order from Adagio today.


Darjeeling #2 which is just amazing. A refill of the white blueberry because it's so yummy. And samples of golden monkey, blueberry, keemun encore, and ceylon waltz. I just brewed a cup of golden monkey and I can just barely taste something that resembles the smell of the sencha. Although it brewed up nicely and I love the color I don't think I'll be going back for more of this one. (If anyone is interested in trying it drop me an email with your snail mail addy and I'll drop it to you tomorrow. First one to write gets it.) Later I'm going to try mixing the blueberry with some cream. Yum.

Then there's this little purchase I made last week even though I vowed not to buy any more yarn until I've finished at least a half dozen more projects.


I just couldn't resist this one though. Look at those colors. I'm having a seriously hard time not buying some of the other colors at RubySapphire Yarns. Just amazing!

And now for the grand finale...


From my awesome Secret Pal. 2 balls of gorgeous Koigu KPPPM (one of my favorites!) and a wonderful candle. I lit it right away. My husband asked what smelled so good as soon as he came through the door this afternoon. Thanks so much Jennifer! I just love everything!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Oooh, the teas you chose sound so fantastic! I'll be placing another order soon, I have been having at least a cup a day since mine arrived. Thanks for telling me about them!
And the blues of the RubySapphire yarns, absolutely beautiful!
And I LOVE the Koigu, what lovely colors!

You had an awesome mail day!!

Anonymous said...

is it too late?
i'd love to try the tea you didn't like. i gave my dh some of the adagio chamomile and he finished it all!

oh. do you like lemon balm?
just harvested.
same for fresh lavender.
send me addy if you want either
Laura

Blog Archive