Shelby posed these questions to the participants in her SP8 group. I thought they were fun. Here are my answers...
1) What is your favorite season of the year? My favorite season is winter. I love to play in the snow. Snow angels, snowmen, building forts, sledding, ice skating, snowmobiling. It doesn't get much better than that. Plus, since I'm allergic to everything that grows in the ground, I always feel best in the crisp winter air.
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? It's been years since I've been on vacation but if I had to pick a favorite I'd have to say Niagara Falls would be it. I love that there are so many things to do at any given time of the year. And it can be enjoyed with or without the kids. Huge plus in my book.
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Anywhere my kids and hubby are. :-) And if that just happened to be Australia that would be even better.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? Mom
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? A really complicated pair of socks.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?? I guess it would depend on how long I had. LOL I'd definitely wouldn't leave until I had some Alpaca, Fleece Artist Merino and Turbos.
How about you all? If you post your own answers drop me the link to your blog. I'd love to hear what you have to say!
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (103)
- ► 2007 (67)
- ▼ July (12)