Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday

To me! Yup, today's the day. I'm 35. I love birthdays that end in a 0 or 5. They're just so much more exciting than the rest.


Melissa, one of my amazing secret pal participants, sent me this incredible package...



Which when opened turned into this...



A great journal, shopping list, stationary set, and pencil case that is the perfect size for sock projects. THREE fruity scented candles that smell so yummy. GODIVA milk chocolate. 2 skeins of Panda Cotton in gorgeous shades of blue. And a beautiful hand crafted birthday card. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and generous Melissa! I am so touched.


I also received my Beverage and Knitting swap-bot package from Andi today...


Which turned into this...


A light-up necklace for the 4th. A really cute wind sock that will get hung out at the pool. Some palm tree party picks. A flip flop magnet. Some Zingers tea that I don't think I'll be able to wait until summer to try. An ice cream cone pen. A beautiful butterfly suncatcher with a "wish" charm. A great hand crafted sachet that smells so nice. 2 skeins of gorgeous On-Line sock yarn in cream, blue, and purple. And a really funny birthday card that totally made me crack up! I love everything Andi! I can't wait for summer now.

I had a wonderful day home with the munchkins today. We got 10" of snow and lots of freezing rain during the night so they had a snow day. They made me some great birthday cards and did their best to keep the disagreements to a minimum. Doesn't get any better than that!

12 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Happy Birthday! You sure got a lot of great things in your packages!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you liked the package.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!! Hope your day is wonderful!!

Montreal Mama said...

Happy Birthday! You too today!? I have 3 girls in my SP10 group with their birthdays today! Wow! And a friend of mine outside of the knitting world! Seems like everyone was born today!

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!

xx

Leslie said...

Happy belated birthday, Kerry. I'm glad you had a great day and hope this year will be a grand one for you :)

hugs from me to you!

Shelby said...

I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! You were definitely spoiled with yarny goodness!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your summer knit package from swapbot. Enjoy!!

DaCraftyLady said...

Happy Birthday..Mine was just on the 4th...I am your swap partner for the tarn swap. I am sending your package out soon. Check out my swap at http://crochetswapblogspot.com
Crochetoholic Debb

Sue H said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, and congratulations on such a lovely package.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Looks like you got some good presents too.

Blog Archive