Monday, April 23, 2007

Knitters' Coffee Swap Two

1. Whole bean or ground?

Ground. Unfortunately. I still haven't broke down and bought a darn grinder yet.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?

Decaf but I like a richer roast.

3. Regular or flavored?

I prefer regular but I also like some flavored coffees. French vanilla is a favorite and there are a few others I've tried that I really liked but can't think of right now. I don't like anything nutty.

4. How do you drink your coffee?

A little cream and one Splenda if it's regular and if it's flavored I just use the Splenda.

5. Favorite coffee ever?

Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?

I definitely prefer Green Mountain and the amazing organic coffee my LYS has but I'm not such a snob that I won't drink Folgers.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?

Biscotti.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?

None that I can think of right now. :-)

9. Yarn/fiber you love?

Sock yarn is right up at the top of my list as well as any natural fiber yarn.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?

Acrylic. Yuck.

11. What's on your needles?

Socks. Socks. Socks. Sweater. Sweater. Socks.

12. Favorite colors?

Blue is my absolute favorite. Then comes pink. Purple. Silver. Black. Green. There really aren't any colors that I hate though. And if I don't like something there's always someone else who will.

13. Allergies?

I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and animal dander. My daughter is asthmatic and cigarette smoke can be quite dangerous for her.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

I really love my kiddos and hubby. And knitting. And coffee. And tea. And don't even get me started on things I don't like or that I'd like to get off my chest. LOL

No comments:

Blog Archive