Sunday, October 29, 2006

Did She Really Say That???

You bet she did. Here are just a few of the conversations we've had with the littlest princess this week...

Bran: Don't you like your meatball?
Littlest Princess: Apparantly not.

Littlest Princess: Holy crap Mom! I want that! (While watching toy commercials during Dora.) I want that too! And that!
Me: My goodness, you want all those toys?
Littlest Princess: Yes, I want everything as seen there.

Littlest Princess: Holy crap Mom! You have to go online and order now!
Me: What do I have to order now?
Littlest Princess: There's a thing that puts beads on your hair! You just stick your hair in it and the beads magicably appear!
Me: That sounds neat.
Littlest Princess: It is! You just go online now and purchase it for 20 bucks.

Bran: I'm so sorry sweetheart! I didn't mean to get your nose. (This said after he bopped her in the nose while trying to jump over the cat.)
Littlest Princess: My God Dad! You have to be so careful of me! It's just a little baby girl nose! Not a big, huge nose like yours!

There are others that I can't think of right this minute that are equally or even more funny. I swear this kid is 3 going on 14. Remind me again why we pay for cable???

12 comments:

Yeah So said...

That age is so freaking hilarious. I was just retelling a story to my now 18 year old cousin about how when she was 3 (holy crap I'm old) I was taking her up to bed for her parents and she stopped dead and turned to me on the stairs and said "The truth IS....YOU want to play gookamarket!" (supermarket, her favorite thing at the time). Where do they come up with this stuff??

Anonymous said...

You keep reminding me of my own years as a young mother. My baby girl is now 38, but when she was 3, she would beg me to wear her "gumma geens." Of course, she meant her dungarees which later came to be known as jeans. Boy, that WAS a long time ago!!! hahaha

:)

AsKatKnits said...

ROFLOL! Just wait until she is 14 - my teenagers think I am "Bank of Mom"!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Kids are great at this age. Until they reveal family secrets as a part of casual conversation.

Nic said...

So the kid knows what she wants.

Pamela Lee said...

I first knew I was in trouble with my eldest daughter when 'I want this!' became 'I need this!' when she was around 2 and half years old.

Of course, she is 20 years old now and more sopisticated, so now it's 'I need this to live!'. ;)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Kids are totally great at that age. My kid is 9 now and still saying things that crack me up that way...I hope it never stops.

Emily said...

rofl! that is just too funny!

velmalikevelvet said...

*almost* makes me want one...

Anonymous said...

goodness, she's only 3? you're going to have your hands full. she sounds absolutely precious. :)

Diane said...

I don't know what's up with the 3 yr olds these days but boy they don't miss anything. Very smart kids.

My grandson was over yesterday and decided he didn't want to go home so he ran to the other side of the yard. As we were walking back he said, "Well gram I ran far, far away. It'll take a long time to walk back to the car so mom and dad will probably have left already and I'll just have to stay here with you. That's my plan." Somehow in his 3 yr old brain he decided that his parents wouldn't miss him and just leave.

Calling on Kahlo said...

lol, that's great! Great idea to write them, down.

Blog Archive