Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The D Word

Fear not my dear Polly! :-) I'm not loving using DPN's for my Pomatomus. BUT, it was the only way I could make gauge. PLUS, I have to say that this is the first sock pattern that has felt odd to me being worked Magic Loop style. Don't know why, but it just did. I bought this tonight while I was at the LYS since there seems to be a national shortage of 40" size 1 Addi Turbos.

And I can pretty much promise you that I'm only straying for this one pair.

I also picked this up at the LYS tonight...


Medium Fiber Trends socks blockers and 3 hanks of Fleece Artist Merino. Yes, I still have a serious addiction to Fleece Artist.

I really need to make it a point to get over to the LYS more often. Everyone there is always so awesome. Lisa was working tonight and I just love her to pieces. She's always as sweet as can be and I so enjoy chatting with her. I admire how Sue has chosen staff that reflect her personality so well.

1 comment:

monica said...

Fleece Artist Merino is on my list to try. No one in my area sells it, I may have to buy some online. The colors ar lovely.

Blog Archive