Friday, August 25, 2006

Hot Damn! It's Hot Socks!

So I was reading through the blogs of my wonderful co-hostesses and found that Patty had joined the Hot Socks Swap. Go ahead, take a look. Sounds like fun, no? I wasted no time getting signed up.

1)What do you prefer - solid, variegated or self striping? Variegated.

2)Favourite colours? Blues, purples, and pinks.

3)Are you a beginner, intermediate or experienced sock knitter? Experienced.

4)Tea, Coffee, or hot chocolate - what's your favourite? If coffee, what do you use to make it? I love Darjeeling teas.

5)Do you have a fibre preference? (i.e. Are you a yarn snob like me?) I love natural fibers. I don't like acrylic on my feet at all.

Well, what are you waiting for??? Go sign up! :-)

3 comments:

Laura said...

A girl can never have enough sock yarn...I might have to make this swap a regular event!

Laura xc

Nic said...

I think the SOCK WARS exchange is the funniest one (sock or otherwise) http://www.yarn-monkey.blogspot.com/ Im too much a winp to do it though...

monica said...

I like the idea, I may have to sign up for this one.

Blog Archive