Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Loopy

A Loopy Groupie at The Loopy Ewe, that is! How exciting is that??? Wanna see my 6th order?




There we have 2 Monica Jines sock patterns, an incredible glove pattern I can't wait to start, Seacost Handpainted Yarns Panda in Sugar Plum (1 of my gifts for becoming a Loopy Groupie. Can you believe that??? What an insanely generous gift!!!), Great Adirondack Silky Sock in Maple Leaf, Ivory and Chinese Red Shi Bui to knit the gloves with, and Butterscotch Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock for one of the new sock patterns. I also received the great see through tote and the sheep calendar in my order as welcome gifts. And some kisses that got eaten before the picture was taken. Sheri really goes all out. I am so totally blown away every time I order. I always have my orders within a few days. They are always wrapped so nicely in tissue paper. And the best thing of all? A handwritten note from Sheri thanking me for my order. If you've not checked them out you really owe it to yourself to get over there right now. Just don't say I didn't warn you about it being an addictive site.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great stash! Cannot wait to see those mitts!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I also love the way Sheri and the elves take the time to make things look "just so" and make you feel special when you get open it! I still have 2 orders to go before Groupie status. But I can't wait!

Blog Archive