Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Worth the Wait

Dudes, I have been waiting a really, really, really long time to get me some of this:

It's Crown Mountain Farms Sock Hop in The Beat Goes On. And it's everything I thought it would be and more. I can't wait to cast on. I love that it comes in 2 hanks. Now I don't have to agonize over splitting it equally to knit some toe up socks so I can use every single bit of this precious yarn. I'm a little light headed just thinking about it.

I also bought this skein of STR Lightweight in Jingle Bell Rock from another Ravelry user. I told you Ravelry is addicting. ;-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that is some beautiful yarn! I might have to look into some of that for myself. Its so pretty!

Yeah So said...

I am so amazed by all the fabulous yarn you I could never knit it all - although maybe some of it is just for admiring? I still have some of the stuff you gifted me - I can't bear to knit it up!

Blog Archive