Thursday, May 06, 2010

Are YOU Up For A Challenge?

I am! Sheri over at The Loopy Ewe has put out a mini 6 week challenge for us knitters to knit a short-sleeved or sleeveless summer sweater/tank by July 1st. You can knit from stash but if you want/need to buy yarn Sheri is giving a 20% discount on the yarn you order for your project. I love me a good excuse to buy new yarn! Plus, there's nothing like a KAL to keep a knitter focused. If you want to take advantage of this generous offer just add a note to your order after you place it to let Sheri and the elves know which yarn it is you're using for the challenge and they'll apply the discount and adjust your total charge. I've ordered some cotton for the Cable-Eight Top that's been on my must-knit-list for years. I can't wait to get knitting on it! I think my yarn should be here Monday at the latest. Of course I'm hoping it will be here sooner. ;-)

Blog Archive