Monday, May 03, 2010

Birthday Loot

So a couple weeks ago I turned 38. The boys got together and decided to surprise me with something they were positive I would love.



I love it all and I was totally surprised! There are 2 skeins of Cascade 220 2413 Red for legwarmers for Dailaesse, Dream In Color Smooshy Malibu Sail which was wound yesterday for some mystery socks I plan to cast on really soon, Dream in Color Smooshy Still Spruce, Sweet Georgia Superwash Sock Fondant, Cascade Heritage 5601 Black for ankle socks for Darcie, Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Avondale, and last but not least is a gorgeous skein of Spirit Trail Fiberworks Sunna Falcon's Eye which will become a pair of socks for my dad. Now I can't wait for my next birthday!

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Don't you love it when they get you yarn and then ask "can you make me this with your new birthday yarn?" LOL

Great birthday loot!

Blog Archive