Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Things I Do For Love

I am not a fan of the Steelers. But hubby is. He's lucky I love him because despite how much I absolutely LOVED this yarn (it's the fingering, btw) I HATED knitting every single stitch of these socks. And what's worse is that I agreed to knit another pair for a friend he works with. The yarn for the second pair has been sitting on top of the computer desk snickering at me for weeks. I guess I should cast on for them soon. At least one pair will be leaving the house.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You poor thing........ And I was almost ready to curse you as Marc was in here, saw them and said "Wow! I like those!" but then I looked at his face LOL

yep -- the things we do for love...
And NO, he's not getting these!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

You are a very good wife.

I tried to knit Jamie socks with the Habs dyed yarn, but he wasn't into socks like that - LOL.

Knitcrazy said...

love the heel.. What pattern did you use

Blog Archive