Friday, September 29, 2006

Knitter's Tea Swap

This is the package that will be making its way to my pal today. This is the first swap other than Secret Pal that I've participated in and I've really enjoyed it. Not more than SP, just in a different way. I can't wait until my pal gets her goodies. I think she's really going to like them.

This swap has also made me realize just how pathetic I really am. Why? Because this is my favorite mug. No, it's not the fact that it's a Dale Earnhardt mug that makes me think I'm pathetic. It's the fact that I don't own a real tea cup. Oh sure, I have lots of coffee cups. But it's not the same thing. I'm 34 years old and I've never owned a tea cup. Hell, I don't even own a matching set of grown up coffee cups. My entire coffee cup collection consists of cups just like this. NASCAR, Taz, local businesses that I was gifted when I worked. You realize this means I'm so going looking for a real tea cup now, right?

1 comment:

Kathy in DC said...

How fun to see my pink package of goodness secretly sitting there on YOUR blog :) LOL, Kathy

Blog Archive