Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's a Wrap

Sue called last week and asked if I'd be interested in knitting a wrap. Out of Alpaca. I was SO interested! Sue carries this heavenly Catalina Baby Alpaca yarn in both chunky and worsted weights. It's smooth as buttah. Honest. Anyway, the wrap is her own design and uses 5 hanks of chunky weight. I was so excited to get started that last night after Dailaesse went to bed I wound a hank and cast on.


The color looks off on my monitor because the yarn is actually a beautiful coral color, not the pink color I'm looking at right now. Before I went to bed last night I had the back done and had cast on for the sleeves. I had almost forgotten how wonderful this yarn is to work with and I couldn't put the damn thing down. Don't blame me. It's the yarn. It's addictive. A few minutes ago I wound the other hanks into balls. I can't wait to finish this baby up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it looks as lovely as it must feel. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished wrap.
S

Blog Archive