Friday, January 11, 2008

Classic

Let me tell you something...secret knitting makes for some seriously boring blogging. Thank goodness I didn't blog for a month and have lots of FOs to show you. See, there really is a method to my madness. ;-)


This is the Country Style Cardigan by Sirdar. I knit it in Jaeger Extra Fine Merino DK and absolutely loved working with it. I'm really sad that it's been discontinued because it really is a lovely yarn.


This is the 3-4 year size. The ribbing was worked on a size 3 and the body on size 6. I wasn't crazy about the way the sleeves set and like usual with Mary Elizabeth's knits, I didn't have time to block. She seems to know how to take great care of hand knits so I'm hoping she'll press them as suggested to take care of that.

No comments:

Blog Archive