Monday, January 14, 2008

Right Hand Mitt


I can't stop knitting fingerless mitts. I want to knit them for everyone I know. Fetching truly got me hooked. I'm knitting up this pair of Honeycomb Fingerless Mitts in Willow sport weight Louet and I love them! They work up really quickly on size 2 needles and are so very pretty. These will be for Darcie. She requested a couple more pair of mitts in addition to her Fetching so I thought it would be fun to knit some different patterns for her. She loves this one too and can't wait until the pair is done so she can wear them.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm acutally doing my first pair of fingerless mitts myself. I am doing Hot Waffle Mitts in Dream in color Classy's Good Luck Jade. I can see how these would be addictive. But I have to keep moving on projects so I can get ready for my KAL! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm doing these ones too - I finished the right one and am on the cuff of the left - Next time, solid, the cables don't show well in the verigated, but they are pink and I know my daughter will love them :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, try the Serpentine Mitts by Miriam Felton too

Robin said...

Those are really cute! I hadn't seen that pattern before, but I loved making Fetching and made two pairs.

Blog Archive