Thursday, January 10, 2008

If Everyone Else Jumped Off A Bridge

I most likely would too.


I'm weak when it comes to joining in when everyone else is having fun. So that up there is 6 ounces of Garnet Zephyr for the Secret of the Stole II that will go to my aunt for Christmas this year. If I actually finish it. I'm hoping that having someone in mind and buying yarn specifically for that someone in mind (my aunt's birthstone is garnet) will be the encouragement I need to finish.

My poor Mystery Stole 3 is still sitting here on my desk not even bigger than the first clue. I really need to pick it up and finish it because I love the pattern. Of course I have absolutely no idea where or when I'll ever wear it since beautiful lace stoles don't exactly go well with jeans and tees.

Now that I've finished ranting you'll have to excuse me while I run off to order yarn for the Spring Shawl Surprise. What? I said I was weak.

3 comments:

Nautical Knitter said...

I am so glad you "jumped" in! We will try to help you stay on track with this one.

7 days...

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty yarn! I signed up for the spring shawl surprise, but I don't know if I'll make. It looks nice so far though.

Anonymous said...

Garnet Zephyr is one of my very favorite, favorite laceweights. That, and their Peacock color. Yum.

Blog Archive