Sunday, January 27, 2008

Part 1

I know I was supposed to treat you all to pictures of my stash from yesterday but I got this email from a dear friend and I just had to share it. It's coming to you in installments and you're never going to believe how it ends. See that truck down below? It was travelling from the right of the photo to the left when it went through the guardrails, flipped end over end across the culvert and landed right side up facing the opposite direction it was originally coming from.

That's it for today folks. You'll have to tune back in tomorrow to see how it ends. You really don't want to miss it. (I feel like I'm running sweeps week on my blog or something...don't miss tomorrow's exciting episode of As Kerry Knits. hehe)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I could be wrong since the image is small, but that's a big cliff, isn't it?

Blog Archive